College of Computer Science and Technology,
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics,
29 Jiangjun Avenue, 211106 Nanjing, Jiangsu, China PR
I'm an Associate Professor in the
Software Verification Lab (SVLab),
College of Computer Science and Technology at
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China.
I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science from LAAS-CNRS, INSA de Toulouse, France.
I am a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the China Computer Federation (CCF), and the technical committee on formal methods of CCF.
I'm interested in software verification theories, techniques and applications.
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award (2019)
Research and Publications
I'm interested in:
- Automata and Formal Languages Theory
- Formal Methods, Software Verification, incl. Model Checking and Runtime Verification
- Applications of Formal Verification to Avionics Software and Network Protocols
- Programming Languages, Modeling Languages
- Discrete Event Systems, Supervisory Control
You can find a list of my publications here
Projects and Tools
My group is focusing on the following projects, in which we developed some tools:
- Movec: an automated tool for runtime monitoring, verification and control of C programs as an extension to the C programming language.
- Monic: a checker for LTL formulas.
- Smc: a model checker for programs.
- Verification of avionics software.
- Verification of routing protocols.