I'm an Associate Professor at the
Software Verification Lab (SVLab),
College of Computer Science and Technology,
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China.
I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science from
INSA de Toulouse, France.
I am a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the China Computer Federation (CCF), and the technical committee on formal methods of CCF.
I'm interested in software verification theories, techniques and applications.
Research Interests and Publications
I'm interested in:
- Automata and Formal Languages Theory
- Formal Methods, Software Verification, incl. Model Checking and Runtime Verification
- Applications of Formal Verification to Avionics Software and Network Protocols
- Programming Languages, Modeling Languages
- Discrete Event Systems, Supervisory Control
You can find a list of my publications here
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award (2019)
We have finished or are focusing on the following projects (as PI):
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: Runtime Verification for Memory Safety and Formal Specifications (No. 62172217), January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2025, PI
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: Formal Verification Techniques for the Reliability of Avionics System Software (No. U1533130), January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2018, PI
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: A New Control Mechanism Based Technique for Software Reliability and its Theory (No. 61100034), January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2014, PI
- Fundamental Research Funds for AI (No. NZ2020019), PI
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. NZ2013306), PI
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Nos. 20110491411 and 2012T50498), PI
We have developed the following tools:
- Movec: an automated tool for runtime monitoring and verification of C programs as an extension to the C programming language.
- Monic: a checker for LTL formulas.
- Smc: a model checker for programs.
- Verification of avionics software.
- Verification of routing protocols.